• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Greetings from Boston

JPor

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi --

My name is John and I am new to the forum and BeerSmith, though I have been brewing for more years than I would care to tell anyone -- mostly all grain brews.  I have not been brewing for about 5 or 6 years but have developed a taste for Belgian brews and hope to find ways to add that style to the beers I have been making. 

I am not familiar with this forum, so appreciate patience as I figure it out.  But it is nice to get back into the art of brewing: the house today, as I made an extract batch just to warm up my brewing skills and break in new equipment, smelled great. 

Hope to make new friends and look forward to hearing from any of you -- if I have any success in brewing at all it is because of the help I have received from many people, so don't be shy with advice. 

John

Back