• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Recipes Display Modification?

pilotdane

Apprentice
Reaction score
So far I am loving 2.0 but the one thing I miss is being able to see the "style guide comparisons" at the same time I'm adding ingredients to my recipe.  I run BeerSmith on a netbook and in the previous version I could see the recipe IBU, Color, Gravity... on the screen as I add ingredients.  With the new version the style comparisons are not visible and I have to scroll down to see them as I adjust my recipe.  Is there a way to make the stye guide comparisons visible at the same time as my ingredients on a screen that's only 600 pixels high?

I have found that by going to "tools", "options" and then "look and feel" and changing recipes to open in new window does what I want.  When the recipe occupies the whole screen the style guideline bars fit on the screen of a netbook.

Back