• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Kevcor Canton Michigan

Kevcor

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hey fellow brewers just a quick intro note on myself.

I live in western suburbs of Detroit and have been brewing about 5 years now. I have a brew partner which I find helpful as we bounce ideas off each other and serve as second opinions for each other, it has help elevate our experience. Our system which we call CBW500 consists of 3 converted kegs with three burners and 2 march pumps. The stand was custom built by a friend who owns a welding shop. Since we like to brew hands on we have no temp controllers or any other electronics other than the pumps. WE brew 10.5 gallon batches, all ale at this point. I have a double tapper chest freezer that holds 2 5 gallon C Kegs so we keg vs. bottling (can I have a hallelujah!) We like American ale's. Kolsch, and oatmeal stout, and IPA so that is what we primarily brew. Right now I have two different American ales on tap and we're brewing a Kolsch tomorrow.

I look forward to learning and sharing tidbits on brewing with yo all.

Back