• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

"Select Your Fields" button is now missing

Rylan

Apprentice
Reaction score
I am pretty sure I had selected my fields to display under Recipe Design, but now they are permanently stuck to what I set up and the button to change the displayed fields is gone, is there a way to change the displayed fields? Also why can't I just display all available data at once? I have a very high resolution monitor with lots of space but it seems one can only display 12 fields at once?

Forgive me if I have recalled where this button was incorrectly, it was a few weeks ago that I had this happen.

i think that button got stuck on the bottom of the screen when 12 were used, though that prblm should be fixed as i checked mine today and now the button is above the fields,

Hi,
  Grab the latest update (build 40) from the main download page - it corrects this problem.

Brad

Back