• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Recommend Adding Price to the Water Ingredient

Sammy01

Apprentice
Reaction score
I use purchased distilled water as a base for creating specific water types. This is a significant part of the batch cost. I would like to enter the cost of water like I can for other ingredients. Thanks.

Thanks,
  I will add this to my list of items to work on.  Adding pricing for water likely means we need to add it to inventory and shopping lists as well so it is a bit of a change overall.

Brad

Yes. It strikes me that inventory is the way to go. Thanks for the positive reaction.

By the way, I think BeerSmith II is very nice--much improved over my earlier exposure to version one. The layout is modern and visually appealing as well as effective. After all, this is a hobby and should be fun!

I know this is an old topic, but haven't seen or read that it has been finalized.  Has distilled water been added to ingredients or is there a way to add a price for water?

Back