• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Being able to email shopping list?

Beavdowg

Apprentice
Reaction score
I like the idea of the shopping list but it seems like the only thing to do with the shopping list is to print it out to bring to the brew store.  It would be great if we could easily email the shopping list so that all I would need to bring to the homebrew store is my phone and I'd have the shopping list right there on the email on my phone.  Is this possible already?  If not, would be nice to see added to a future update.

thanks,

Brad

I found Brewer's Assistant which is an app on the android market that does just what you ask.  Save as an .xml and email it to a an email addres your phone can pick up.  Open the attachment and import your list to BA.

Don't know about iphone, don't have one.

Thanks,
  I love the idea - and a lot of people are already looking for iPhone/Android versions.

However as you point out, even being able to email the shopping list to yourself would be useful to have since you can just open it from your phone while at the store.

I've added it to my "to do" list.

Brad

Back