• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Mash Schedule Infusion Amounts

splashmike

Apprentice
Reaction score
I would like to Mash In using 16 quarts but after inputting that number the program reduces it to 15.75 quarts. I tried playing around with the water to grain ratio to increase the 15.75 up to 16, but it does no good. Same thing with my next step which is a Mash Out. I want to Mash Out with 12 quarts, but the program reduces that number to a less number. Not sure what's happening and why I can't specifiy the Mash In or Mash Out volume.  Thanks for any help.

I am also interested in this, as it is annoying I cannot add the infusion amount I want

Hi,
  This will be fixed in the next release - it is related to the program rounding the water/grain ration to one digit.  In the next patch I'm increasing it to three digits which should allow the infusion amounts to vary properly.

Brad

Back