• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from 85° this morning for a low (North Texan paying for nice winters)

Danno

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm Danno.  Nickname I picked up in high school - preceded by "Book 'em ...".
I started home brewing with a friend over twenty years ago with a kit ordered from the back of a Popular Science magazine.  The first light beer came out well and I have been in and out of the hobby since as time/life allows.  I started as an extract brewer, then mini-mash and now all grain.  Learned by doing and reading.  I have a pretty good log with over 100 batches.  Still learning and still enjoying the libation of my labors.  I hope to share and learn with you.

I posted on the review board for feedback on adjustable flow beer taps.  I am tired of the picnic taps and like highly carbonated beers.  Looking to ditch the ten feet of liquid line in my fridge.

Thanks - Danno

Howdy, Danno.. Central Texas here.. Austin is our SUB-urp... as we 'hold the line' here in Williamson County.

Motto:
Austin - Keep Austin Weird
Williamson County - Come on Vacation, leave on Probation.

Maybe that's why we don't have our own "Homebrew" store up here..? 

The "crew" at the hombrew store in Austin gives me reason to go to Austin now... great folks..who, incidentally, turned me on to e BeerSmith program which I am attempting to learn ....

Back