• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

How do you make edits to inventory items?

usfmikeb

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Just starting out, and want to load my hop inventory in.  However, I can't figure out how to edit the AA% for the hops.

Yeah, this needs to be added in the next update. I have to keep track of my hops % separate...

Not sure if I am understanding your question, but I'll attempt an answer anyway.
Go into ingredients>hops> and double click on the hops you want to edit and the simply type in the new AA% and click ok. Do this for all the hops you have in inventory and your list will be complete.

Cheers
Andrew

We would like to be able to do it from the "Inventory" tab.

ZooKeeper said:
We would like to be able to do it from the "Inventory" tab.

Just curious but why?
Inventory amounts are shown in the ingredients list as well so it's just as easy to adjust from there and if you don't have a particular item in inventory yet it won't appear in your inventory list so you would have to enter it first in the ingredients list anyway.
What happens if you have two EKG hops with differing AA%, you still have to make a new listing for it to appear in inventory.

Back