• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

West Coast v East Coast

CALLE OCHO

New Forum Member
Reaction score
WEST COAST VS EAST COAST BREW OFF
by CALLE OCHO on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:33 pm

WEST COAST VS EAST COAST BREW OFF
West Coast vs East Coast OPEN TO ALL HOME BREWERS

Ocean City Homebrew Club invites you to enter your beers in the 1st ever West Coast East Coast brew off this BJCP-sanctioned homebrew competition taking place on Sunday, November 27 2011.

(OCMHBC) Brew Week is one of the first week-long events devoted to beer, and it takes place in Ocean City Maryland. prizes will be give to Best of Show and the top (6) 1st place finishers. the best of show will win a nice engraved tear drop trophy sample showen here.
ARG5202K1.jpg

Below is a sample for the top (6) first place winners.
WESTCOASTVEASTCOAST1stplacenomap.jpg

Entering, Judging, Stewarding
We are on the lookout for anyone wishing to help judge or be a steward at the competition. . Details about the competition, including registering as a judge or steward or entering beers, are available here: http://westcoastvseastcoast.brewcompeti ... /index.php

OCEAN CITY, MD

Entering this myself. Its my first comp so wish me luck! Entry is going to be 10A~American Pale Ale. Entering My Mirror Pond Clone... Calling it Pond Hopper Pale Ale.

So the shipping address is incorrect. Just got an email from ups. Whats the proper address?

"Hey Russell just got back. I'll check it out you can send any entry to 36288 sunflower blvd selbyville de 19975
Thanks
Art"

~For anyone who enters this comp, here is the address the event coordinator gave me. I would contact him on their website before entering. Good Luck

Just learned that the competition has been CANCELLED by the organizer a mere 4 days before it was supposed to occur.  :eek:

Looks like somebody scored themselves a lot of free homebrew for the holiday weekend...

Back