• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

el agua

parapapoto

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hola a todos. soy nuevo en esto y como veran no escrivo en ingles( sepan disculpar). mi pregunta es :
en la barra de tools sobre modificacion del agua como se entiende?. si yo pongo el agua que yo tengo y la compara con la que yo quiero , el programa me indica comom la tengo mque corregir y con que sustancias? y lo que me indica es en gramos o que .. si alguien me puede ayudar se lo agradeceria mucho.

I used google to translate but I still do not get the question..

Hello everyone. I'm new at this and you will see Escrivá not in English (excuse know). my question is:
in the tools bar on the water modification as understood?. if I put the water that I have and compare it with what I want, the program tells me I have it mque comom correct and which substances? and what that tells me is in grams or .. if anyone can help me would greatly appreciate it.

Water not use the profile tool to modify my water and imitate other types of water as the burton on trent, not that kind of sales and how much I have to add to imitate. thanks

Hola use el traductor google y me lo tradujo mal.. te lo paso simple. como se usa la hoja water profile tool

Back