• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New build coming before end of August ?

adam01

Brewer
Reaction score
Hey Brad;

There are a lot of bug reports, feature requests and such. You have set a deadline of upgrading from 1.4 to 2.0 to be Aug 31st.

Are you going to be making another build update before the end of August.  I was hoping to see a newer build before deciding to buy the new software...

If not, maybe you could summarize the bugs fixed, or being fixed for the new build and potential new build release date.

Maybe even a suggested list of improvements for later in the year.
I recall one piece of software that let users vote/request various features to be implemented in a future release.

Thanks for a good program.

Hi,
I just posted the beta build 42 here on the forum a few minutes ago.  It primarily consists of bug fixes but has a few minor enhancements.

I'm working on a larger patch for September which will include these fixes plus some others and will be released to everyone.

Brad

Back