• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Water profile

coldrain

Apprentice
Reaction score
Your recent newsletter on water was excellent and helpful. While it is nice that you have various city profiles, it would be more useful to have "beer style" profiles. Example: If I load in my city`s profile then it would be great to be able choose "sweet stout" as target profile instead of choosing a different city profile.

I just used EZ Water Calc. To determine what mineral additions to add for a specific grain bill. Worked great, got my ph right on and the minerals where they were supposed to be.

So instead of matching some particular city's water, match what is correct for a particular grain bill.

coldrain said:
Your recent newsletter on water was excellent and helpful. While it is nice that you have various city profiles, it would be more useful to have "beer style" profiles. Example: If I load in my city`s profile then it would be great to be able choose "sweet stout" as target profile instead of choosing a different city profile.

You can do exactly that...but, you will have to define the water profiles you want for each style.

Back