• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

How to work on a recipe without it showing on the calendar

GatorDad

Apprentice
Reaction score
Newb question: How do I enter (work on) a recipe without it showing up on the calendar as "brewing"? It's just a recipe I'm entering - I'm not brewing it.

cheers,
Chris

Go to 'Options', scroll down to 'Calendar Options', set to show 'Brew Log Only'

I have this same question. However, I don't see any "Calendar Options"  option in Beersmith 2.  Does this option exist in Beersmith 2?

Go to 'Tools', click on 'Options', (at the bottom of the list), three-quarters of the way down the screen that opens, you will see 'Calendar Options'. Click on button, and select your option.

Ahh, I was looking for a "Calendar Options" tab on the left but instead it is at the bottom of the "Brewing" options page.  Thanks!

Thanks Rusty.

Related calendar q: I brewed my first batch today using Beersmith. The calendar brew date shows today (9/11) but it has tomorrow (9/12) as the "Primary" date. I can't find way to tell Beersmith that I put it in the primary the same day I brew it...

Back