• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

mash profile problems

W

wbc_leelee

Hi Brad,

Don't know if you are aware of this or not, I recently changed my unit measures in options, specificaly  grain/extract to grams,batch size in litres and mash volumes in litres.

After doing this and then entering a recipe, I opened  the mash profile, in this case, single infusion,medium body, batch sparge. I double clicked on the mash step to open the screen in an attempt to alter my water to grain ratios, but the water to grain ratio is 0 and if I click on the button it also zeros out the water to add volumes.

do I have to set all parameters in options to Mils and grams or is this a bug.

regards
Andrew

Andrew,
 We had this exact problem in an earlier build of version 1.3.  You might want to check first if you have the current build which is build 022.

Assuming that is not the problem - if you could send the recipe to me I would like to take a look with the debugger to see if I can sort it out.

Cheers!
Brad

It is build 022 so I will send the recipe. Can you give me your email address, I think I have lost it!

Regards
Andrew

Sure,
 It is:
    beersmith @ beersmith.com

(without the spaces...)

Brad

Back