• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Support for upgrade to 2.0

Gack

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it will help to post here as well, but I just used the web form a second time to try to solicit a reply from someone in customer support in an attempt to get an upgrade key from 1.4 to 2.0.  I purchased on 5/17/2011 and the 2.0 was released not even a month later.  Per the instructions on the website, I used the webform to request the upgrade that it said I was entitled to, but have not heard back from anyone.  If anyone in CS monitors this forum, can you please double check the emails from today from the web form for support?  I just resubmitted another request just a second ago...hopefully someone will see it and reply soon.

Thank you and sorry if this wasn't the appropriate forum for asking for this sort of help.

Brian  "Gack"

Gack,
  I'm sorry if we missed your original post - please send me an email directly to my main account which is beersmith at my beersmith.com domain and I will take care of your upgrade.

Brad

Back