• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Journal and Stats for recipe versions

Shamann

Apprentice
Reaction score
When fine tuning a recipe I prefer to have all notes and events pointing to one place in order to track progress.  I also like to see reports side by side with any changes highlighted so I could theoretically reference the journal to see what changed on that particular day.

While you're at it, throw in weather data and mood icons  ;)  or a my-wife-came-in-to-ask-me-a-question-which-threw-off-an-important-step correction feature  :eek:

Thanks,
  I'm looking at some kind of "version" archive in the future so old copies can be accessed when you change the version number.  I have not yet figured out all of the mechanics but think it is an interesting idea.

There is an extensive space for notes now - use the notes tab within recipes or you can add general notes from the notes view.

Brad

Thanks Brad,
That's what I have been doing.  It works good for now and I am looking forward to improvements.  You have done great work thus far!

Back