• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

PURCHASING BEERSMITH 1.4 INSTEAD OF 2.0 (NO RECIPE ISSUE AS WELL)

koopa

Apprentice
Reaction score
I prefer 1.4 to 2.0 and wish to continue to use it. 

The original 1.4 license I purchased is still valid but I had installed it on an old laptop, got the issue with the recipes no longer appearing, uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and still had no recipes.  This is the second time its happened.  The first time it happened, uninstall and reinstall corrected it.  But no such luck this time.

So I recently purchased a new laptop and downloaded another 1.4 demo onto it.  It has since expired and I wish to continue to use it.  What are my options?  While I don't think its fair that I should have to purchase another license because of the 1.4 bug, I am willing to.  I just only see methods on the website to purchase 2.0

Do I just purchase another 2.0 license and enter it into my 1.4 demo?

Can the moderator provide me with the support necessary to transfer my old license onto my new pc instead?

Back