• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

V1.4 Classic Recipe print format

Brewski

Apprentice
Reaction score
Is not available in BeerSmith 2.
How can I transfer the format?
I prefer it, in that it is easier to copy & paste to Word, where I can format the recipe to fit on one page.

Classic brewsheet? I don't think it's possible to transfer one, you have to write it. I've been working on one. I'm not sure if I have everything right for other processes though, but it seems to be right for my process.

Attachments

• ClassicBrewsheet.html
    3 KB · Views: 270
Thanks,
In V1.4 I used the "Classic" Recipe format.  The recipe format in V2 called "Classic Recipe" is the one called "Normal" in V1.4.
The brew sheet is not the one I'm after, it's the "Classic" recipe sheet in V1.4.
& then how do you install it into V2?

I haven't ever looked at that one. I imagine it's hard coded in 1.4 too and the only option is to write a new one similar.

If you know HTML tables right click on the preview pane and view source of the 1.4 Classic. Then if you open up some of the BS2 pages in notepad you should get an idea of what to put in where. Through some trial and error you'll figure out what needs completely removed because the program fills the HTML in.

If you don't know HTML it's easy to learn on the internet.

Back