• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New to BeerSmith. Need data file

InsaneDragun

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been brewing for almost a year now and finally decided to upgrade to the Beersmith Software.  I am quite excited to get the most out of it during my recipe creation.

I started brewing originally with Mr. Beer products, though I have already changed to mostly other extract sources with specialty grains.  I do, however, occasionally brew with some cans of extract that I have lying around.

I was wondering if there is some sort of data file available that I can download and integrate to expand the ingredients list in my software.  I would also like to include Mr Beer ingredients in that list, if such a file exists.

Thanks for your help.

Does anyone have any clue where I can find something like this?  I have been told it exists on this forum somewhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

In Beersmith if you go to the help tab you can download updates and add ons. They might not have the same cans/ingredients your using, but you should be able to add them yourself with a little work.
Good Luck,

Back