• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hops sorted by addition time in recipe?

S

shw

Is there anyway to change how the recipe sheet looks...whether it's the text version for pasting into messages or the HTML/Normal view.

What I'm looking for is to see all the hops sorted by addition time. I'm sure this is mostly needed when you have several hop additions like in an IPA or when you mix multiple style of hops in one batch but nevertheless it would be nice to change.

Any thoughts?

shw,
 They are sorted by addition time on the Brewsheet view, but the rest of the views sort them by IBUs.

This is an issue that came up during beta testing.  We tried sorting by amount, then time, then IBUs.  Of course IBUs are closely tied to boil time.

This is something I would be willing to look at again.  I will add it to my list to see if there is some creative way to be able to specify the sort order.

Cheers!
Brad

Back