• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New Brewer, Love it!

Killer.Mule

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

My handle is Killer*Mule, but my real name is Aaron. Purchased BeerSmith 2.0 to manage my brewing adventures, seemed like a good piece of software with an interface I could understand. I hail from near the capitol of California, it's nice here but for the economy. I got introduced to brewing by a buddy of mine. I was like "Really, you make your own beer?!!!" Who's heard that before, anyone? Ha ha. I'm currently an extract brewer only, but my buddy is All Grain, which is a lot of work but it was a joy watching him make beer with some hops he acquired from Sierra Nevada through a special relationship he had. Talk about some nice folks up there, they are truly wonderful people and brewers. My wife was raised in the area of the Firestone-Walker Brewery, another fine group of brewers, so I thought I'd add myself to the ambassador-in-training department for brewing. I hope some day to maybe meet Palmer, or Papazian, and UC Davis' Bamforth. All are amazing people who share their knowledge, I hope to do the same and spread knowledge and an appreciation for making and drinking beer and all that is really going on when you do it!

Thanks and hopefully see you round!

K*M

Back