• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BeerSmith Black Friday Sale - 25% off!

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
I’m running the once-a-year BeerSmith Black Friday sale this weekend.  You can get BeerSmith for 25% off the regular price — only $20.05 for the electronic key (regularly $27.95).  So if you want a copy for this year’s brewing season now is the time to order.

http://BeerSmith.com/order

Also, for the first time I’m offering BeerSmith 2 directly on CD via Amazon Prime for $22.95.  The compact disk is a great idea for those who want to give a great gift to your favorite brewer.  You can get free shipping if you are an Amazon Prime member, or bundle your order with other Amazon items to save on shipping.

Get them now as the sales end on Tuesday 29 November at midnight Eastern time!

Cheers,
Brad

I purchased BeerSmith two days ago (11/23) only to receive an email yesterday about the 25% discount offer.  My question is, will BeerSmith honor this offer for my prior purchase since it was only two days? Had I known, I would have delayed my purchase.

Hi
  Send me an email to my beersmith at beersmith.com email address and I'm sure we can work something out!

Brad

Back