• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from South Shore of L. Superior

pweis

Apprentice
Reaction score
I don't think I've use the BeerSmith forum before, so am introducing myself. I brewed about half a dozen awful to average extract batches from 1988-1992 and then I put down my homebrewing kit for 13 years. From 2005 to present, I've been brewing fairly regularly, with  ~75 batches under my belt, with all but a few done as all-grain batches.

I use several beer forums already - you might know me as pweis909 at Beer Advocate or the Brewing Network, or by my name, more or less, peter.weishampel at the AHA forum. I am hoping to use the BeerSmith forum to get some answers about using the software. I upgraded to the new program in August and from time to time a question arises. Which of the BeerSmith forums would be best for posting these sorts of questions?

Cheers,
Peter

Nevermind my question -- I found the part of the forum I need. Overlooked it at first glance.

Back