• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

all text GONE!

grainbelt

Apprentice
Reaction score
I havent used BS2 for a few months havent had time to brew. SO i just updated to the new version and all the text for labeleing recipe, folder etc is gone
My recipe folder do not have names anymore with the new update in the main dialog box
WHen I click on a folder the name of the recipe just says "all grain" or "extract" but when you click on one of them it shows the name entered.
Or when I click on the default recipe folder with all the pre loaded recipe it just has 20 some recipe all labeled AllGrain or Extract

THis is a horrible bug I can keep anything straight! :-[

ALso when I am in like the view tab and change something it jumps back to the home tab! ugggh I am about to go back to 1.4

Hi,
Try the following:
    - Delete the files BSCols.BXX and BSCols.BX2 from the Documents/BeerSmith directory

That will reset all of the columns in your program - it sounds like one of these files may be corrupt.

Brad

Back