• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from Cleveland, OH!

mmayer

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers.  I have been brewing for over 20 years now, and up until my switch to Windows 7, I had been a Pro-Mash user.  Since I really didn't feel like figuring out how to make Pro-Mash play with Win-7, I switched over to BeerSmith, and just finished my first two brews using BeerSmith.  I am sure, like allot of you, my addiction started when my wife bought me a Mr. Beer kit over 20 years ago.  After using the kit twice, the scale up and switch to all grain was quick, conversion from bottling to kegging could not have happened soon enough, and I now feel like I am running out of beer as I approach the 30 gallon mark.  At present, my system (built from scratch) is a two tier system modeled after SABCO's brew magic system.  Here is an older view of my system, I have since added a second pump, and purchased a new Jet Ski for the background:

thats sweet!Did you buy that rack or make it? I got the same set up Im workin on, and am down to the cart.

Thanks, I scrounged all of the frame materials for an old production line at work that was going to get scrapped. Most recently, I now have tubing running from the c'flow chiller, all the way down into my basement right into the fermentation keg.  Got tired of carrying 10gal of wort in a Sanke Keg clumsily through the kitchen and down a flight of stairs.......my luck was bound to run out after doing that for the last 5 years, sooner or later I was sure to take a dive down the stairs. 

Back