Author Topic: How to _MOVE_ BeerSmith to a USB-flash RAM / Memory Stick?  (Read 3455 times)

Offline PeterF

• BeerSmith Apprentice Brewer
How to _MOVE_ BeerSmith to a USB-flash RAM / Memory Stick?
« on: August 26, 2008, 10:25:23 AM »
Hi there!

I like to MOVE my current BeerSmith to a USB flash RAM / memory stick, but I've tried simply to move the complete folder without success.

I've read the instructions how to install directly to a USB RAM but I just want to move (or copy) my version including my recipes.

And of course, I'm already an registered user and do not like to make a piratecopy but just want to brew my beer whereever it's good for me!

-Peter

Offline PeterF

• BeerSmith Apprentice Brewer
Re: How to _MOVE_ BeerSmith to a USB-flash RAM / Memory Stick?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 02:10:14 PM »
Hi again!

When I tried to move the software I'm asked for my licence-number when I start the BeerSmith execute-file, but when I enter it I'll only be using the trial version. It's not possible for the software to validate my license-number... Hmmmm....

-Peter

Hi there!

I like to MOVE my current BeerSmith to a USB flash RAM / memory stick, but I've tried simply to move the complete folder without success.

I've read the instructions how to install directly to a USB RAM but I just want to move (or copy) my version including my recipes.

And of course, I'm already an registered user and do not like to make a piratecopy but just want to brew my beer whereever it's good for me!

-Peter

modification