• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Scratchpad in BS2?

C. Painter

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi folks.  I can't find the Scratchpad feature in BS2 - Was this done away with?  If so, is there another way to have an "ideas file" where what you put does not show up on you calendar etc.?

Thanks,

Clay

Any insights?  I used to use the scratchpad as an idea file where I would work recipes up prior to actually brewing them.  I can make an idea folder in BS2, but then any idea-in-progress shows up in my calendar...

There is a setting on the calendar section I options. It says something about only showing items I the brew log.

tom_hampton said:
There is a setting on the calendar section I options. It says something about only showing items I the brew log.

Perfect - That did it!

So here is a strange one. All of the recipes show up in my calendar one day earlier that the recipe states. So if I want to brew on Sunday I have to set up the recipe to be brewed on Monday in order for it to show up in the calendar on Sunday. Really annoying. Any ideas?

Back