• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Reports on a Mac

zacster

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm completely missing something, but I don't have any reports on my mac version, just the default.  I'd like to be able to paste recipes into HomeBrewTalk but nothing ever comes out correctly from the default.

Can someone point me in the right direction?  Or is v2 still buggy on the Mac?

I'm having the same problem.  I can print the recipe and I can print brew steps, but I can't find reports.

Do you have the latest version from our web site?  I ask because I just checked and all the reports do show up when I run the latest version.

Brad

I am running 2.1.02.

I do not see reports anywhere, it is possible I just do not know where to look.
Under view the set default report is grayed out.
Under preferences I have a report set for web based on bsxtmp_100749014.htm
The only output option I see is print which gives me the brew steps. I was looking for the web page style text output that I see people post.

Hi,
  You have to have one of the preview panes enabled to see it.  By default there is a preview window pane at the bottom of the screen when you go to My Recipes view.  (Its on the View menu->Preview bottom if you turned it off at some point).

In the title bar for the preview pane there is a drop-down with several different report formats available.  You can select them here, and print from here, or save the report to a file if you want to print it or view it separately.  There is even an option under Preferences that lets you add your own templates to this report list.

Brad

Well I found it. It was not intuitive that I had to leave the beer design page, but now that I know I can do it.

Back