• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Adjusting hops sort order?

G

Greg Beron

Is there any way to adjust the sort order for hop additions?  By default they appear in order of IBU contribution, but that's not really the way I want to see it on a recipe.  They do appear correctly on BrewSheets, but that doesn't appear to be the default printout format.

For example, because mash hop additions don't contribute much bitterness, they appear below bittering additions on the printout.

Another example where this creates a problem is when there's a small flavor addition, but a large aroma addition in the last few minutes of the boil  (so there's an IBU contribution).  In that scenario, the 2 minute addition will be listed before a 15 minute addition.

Other than this, release 1.3 fixed my quibbles with the product.  Nice work!

Greg,
 I'm sorry but this has not yet been added to the program.

It is on my list as a possible addition for the next update as several people have asked for it.

Cheers!
Brad

Back