• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Get feed back on your homebrew

gauzzastrip

Apprentice
Reaction score
I thought I'd share a site I've been developing with you guys http://brewshuffle.com.  Basically it lets home brewers add their brew and how much they want to share.  People can request your beer and you can request others' and try it out. 
The idea is to get some good feedback on home brew, try other types without having to brew every type of beer yourself and keep better track of beer samples you might have given out to friends with hopes of getting a review that you can always look up online.
It allows people to upload beer XML (which beersmith exports) so you don't have to do anything except upload the xml file from beersmith and add how much you want to share.

I'd be interested in hearing any thoughts / suggestions.  Thanks for taking a look.

I just joined your site!  Looks like 4 or 5 people within 60 miles from me.  I do have a brew or two I'd be interested in other's opinion/ sharing.  My local Home Brew store is Homebrew4Less out of Chambersburg, PA which also has a Home Brew club & forum.  The club meets first Saturday evening of the month at the store.

PetenNewburg said:
I just joined your site!  Looks like 4 or 5 people within 60 miles from me.  I do have a brew or two I'd be interested in other's opinion/ sharing.  My local Home Brew store is Homebrew4Less out of Chambersburg, PA which also has a Home Brew club & forum.  The club meets first Saturday evening of the month at the store.
Thanks for joining up.  A home brew club out in California is using BrewShuffle to track trades and keep their reviews online (so they have them for future attempts at a beer) along with planning events and what home brew each person was bringing to each event.  I thought that was a pretty cool use for it, hopefully it can help you guys with some of that.

Back