• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Mac, windows and iphone...

scaryeyes

Master Brewer
Reaction score
Hi
I use BS2 on my mac desktop. I have also now a windows 7 laptop. I want to use it on brewdays. How is that possible? I realize that i have to buy another license for that. But can they comunicate? Im NOT a computer nerd. That means im useless when it comes to electronics.
Or is there ways to maybe use the iphone?

Thanks

Hi,
  I have a cloud service coming shortly (next month is the planned release) which will let you share recipes via a cloud folder between machines and also let you share them via a web site with the world if you like. 

In the meantime you the only simple way is to export your recipes to a BSMX file, transport that over and then import it on the other side.

Cheers,
Brad

scaryeyes said:
Hi
I use BS2 on my mac desktop. I have also now a windows 7 laptop. I want to use it on brewdays. How is that possible? I realize that i have to buy another license for that. But can they comunicate? Im NOT a computer nerd. That means im useless when it comes to electronics.
Or is there ways to maybe use the iphone?

Thanks

Download dropbox on all of your machines.
You can transfer files that way.

Back