• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Latest update of Brewsmith 2

chris nelson

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi

I have downloaded the latest update this afternoon and unzipped the file.  My copy of BS 2 looks exactly the same can anyone tell me how to check if the update has been successful please as IT is not my strong point,

Thanks

From either the "Help" menu or the "Help" tab....select "About...". 

The version is listed on the dialog in the first column on the 5th row.  As of today, "Version 2.0.65" is the latest released version.

Did you miss type when writing version 2.0.65?  I just tried to update my version hoping to see 2.1 as I am a newsletter subscriber but didn't receive an email on how to get it early and to my surprise, I find I only have 2.0.56.  yet it tells me I have the "latest version".

Edit:  After hitting "check for updates" several times it finally showed an update available.  Still not to 2.1 but atleast I'm to .65.

Version 2.1 will be coming out next Tuesday (15 May 2012) and be available from the main download site.

Brad

Brad,

LOL - I brewed yesterday, logged on and noticed AFTER the brew, that you'd updated to 2.1 with TIMERS! WOOOO! And I noticed an hour too late! ROFL

GREAT addition. Great product!

Back