• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Report with timer functions

Beer_Tigger

Forum Moderator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Can you send out a brewsheet report that includes the timer functions?  It would be nice to now how many minutes from now that I addd the first hops, then how many minutes until the next,... ect.

I print the report to brew from and I have to do the time math and write it on the sheet.  It would be better to have the time until adding printed by the step.

For example, a 60 minute boil with 30 min and 10 min hops would have times (from start of boil) of 30 min, 20 min, and 10 min.

Beer_Tigger said:
Can you send out a brewsheet report that includes the timer functions?  It would be nice to now how many minutes from now that I addd the first hops, then how many minutes until the next,... ect.

I print the report to brew from and I have to do the time math and write it on the sheet.  It would be better to have the time until adding printed by the step.

For example, a 60 minute boil with 30 min and 10 min hops would have times (from start of boil) of 30 min, 20 min, and 10 min.

Consider adding a column in the Mash Steps section indicating the number of minutes after boil start at which an addition should be made.  I don't use the timer (v. 2.1) because I don't have my computer with me when I brew and although the Boil Time is listed at the top of the report, I forgot to look there when I brewed.  Somehow the Boil Time got set to 90 minutes and I thought it was supposed to be 60, so my OG was too low.

Back