• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

emailing recpes

the lizard king

Apprentice
Reaction score
What is the easiest way to email recipes to anyone? iI tried exporting it as an xml and when I opend the email I get computer gibberish mixed with my mangled up recipe.  I guess I could just copy and paste the thing righ out of beer smith but I thought there would be an easier way.  I just wanted to be able to email the recipe to myself so I can bring it with me to club meetings and such, as well as posting it in my club forum.

From the recipe list, there is a button "save report" in the preview pane.  Select the report format you want, so that it is displayed in the preview pane the way you want to save it.  Then click the "save report button.  It will save it in HTML format or text format based on the type of report you choose.

You could also just copy the recipe to your cloud folder (under 2.1) and then share it from there.  Then it would show up in your BeerSmithRecipes.com account as shared and you could provide anyone the link as it would be public.

Brad

Back