• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beersmith and Brew Magic

Snook32

Apprentice
Reaction score
Does anyone use Beersmith with a Brew Magic system? Trying to find the numbers for the equipment profile for a Brew Magic system.

Yes i use the Brew magic brewing system, i bought mine a couple of years ago from them and dont think much has changed. i attached what mine is set like at the moment, i also have the chill wizard and some long hosing going to my fermenter. yours will not be exact but maybe this will give you an idea, and hit me back with your changes too.

I just got my fermenter so i need to make changes there also, just have not gotten around to it

Attachments

• Brew Magic.PNG
    Brew Magic.PNG
    75.3 KB · Views: 2,047
You might want to check your Mash Tun Specific Heat value, it should be .12 due to the material is Stainless.

Conley said:
Yes i use the Brew magic brewing system, i bought mine a couple of years ago from them and dont think much has changed. i attached what mine is set like at the moment, i also have the chill wizard and some long hosing going to my fermenter. yours will not be exact but maybe this will give you an idea, and hit me back with your changes too.

I just got my fermenter so i need to make changes there also, just have not gotten around to it

Back