• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Carbonation Question

breibrew

Master Brewer
Reaction score
When I input the actual amount into fermenter which was quite less than expected, I got about 3.5 gals, and the corn sugar amount doesn't change when I put this in. It's telling me 3.93 oz which is about what BS tells me for a full 5 gallon batch. I've also noticed that when changing volumes or amount in other areas doesn't update. Do I need to go out of this recipe and come back in or am I missing something.

Thanks

I have the exact same problem. My final bottling varies from batch to batch. I find that i have to change the "batch size" on the main screen to reflect my actual bottling volume when i rack to my bottling bucket. That will give me my actual amount of priming sugar needed. I then change "batch size" back to the original value and make a note on the bottling amount, priming sugar used and volume of co2 produced. it would be so much easier if they updated the program to reflect the change in bottling volume.

Back