• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

inventory aging

grathan

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been suggested already so my first suggestion is to delete any completed suggestions so people don't have to read 29 forum pages of suggestions.

Inventory aging. I have only spent 10 minutes with the trial software so this may actually be in there, but I should be able to keep track of how old my stuff is. I know this would cause multiple instances of ingredients, but I have a ton of ingredients that are over 2 years old and would like to be able to tell how old stuff is in the software (mainly so I can use the old stuff up first). Also I have read that ingredients degrade with age, so perhaps the software could handle the potency degradation (this could take into account storage method).

Since you would have multiple instances of ingredients, a tab to store supplier name could be useful.

I can keep track if I walk out to the garage and physically look at all the hops, but I am hoping to design recipes at the computer with the software.

Back