• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beersmith Ipad App

I have just installed a program called Jump.
It enables me to access any part of my desktop (windows) with my Ipad which means I can take my I pad to the garage for brewday and make live updates to Beersmith as I proceed through the brew steps.
It can be connected via wifi or through email accounts if you need to use it from another area away from home.
No affiliation etc, etc

Cheers

Yes,
  An iPad/Android tablet app is in the works.  I've got a "lite" version of BeerSmith just about completed for iPhone and Android now, and plan to do a "full" version after that.  Along the way I'm going to customize the layouts for an iPad/Android tablet version as well.

I'm about to start beta testing on the lite phone app, and may finish up the lite iPad/Android tablet layouts before jumping to the "full" versions, since it won't require a lot of heavy coding - mainly rearranging the screen layouts to take advantage of the larger screens.

Brad

If you need a few beta testers, put me on the list. I have helped test a few apps for our company through test flight.

Are you very far away from porting Beersmith 2 to ipad Brad?

Just curious will be nice to take ipad to garage rather than laptop , I know first world problems can be annoying but just wondering how your getting on with it?
Thanks

I really don't want to buy anything but beersmith, any update?

Back