• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Hello from a new swedish home brewer

Mrinlumino

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi.

My name is Anders and I have finally taken up the noble hobby of home brewing. I have been longing for this for quite some  time now, ever since a friend of mine introduced me to the hobby almost ten years ago. When I changed my job some time ago I got several new nice colleagues who spent all coffee brakes talking about their latest home brews it was then futile to try to resist.

I always go "all in" in everything I do, so I jumped right into all grain brewing and I am now slowly beginning to master my brewing equipment at a level that I get some predictability in my brewing but I still have some time before my first successful batches is ready to drink.

If you are interested in more information I am in the progress of translating my brewing blog into English. You find my blog at this address: http://jurslabrew.inlumino.se

This forum has already proven very helpful and informative so I suspect that I will spend quite a lot of time here.

Have a good one,, Anders Rosen

Hi Anders.

I looked at your blog and can see that you have really embraced home brew. I have bookmarked it and look forward to watching your progress. Cheers.

Back