Author Topic: BeerSmith Lite now on iPhone, iPad, Android and Kindle Fire  (Read 13042 times)

Offline talont

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
Re: BeerSmith Lite now on iPhone, iPad, Android and Kindle Fire
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2012, 03:28:09 AM »
Any chance you'll add support for WP8 and Win8/RT in the future? New to BeerSmith, and it seems to be excatly what I'm looking for, however I'm migrating over to windows from android, so a lite/client version on my surface/phone communicating with BeerSmith on my computer would be awesome during brewing.

Offline MysticMead

• BeerSmith Apprentice Brewer
    • MysticMead Homebrewing
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2012, 07:56:31 AM »
can I copy my recipes in BSMX format or BEER.xml format to the Android/data/com.beersmith2lite/ and access them in the app?
MysticMead~ Where Brewing and Magick Meet!
http://www.mysticmead.com

Offline wbosher

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2013, 07:43:56 PM »
I recently purchased Beersmith Lite for my Samsung Tablet. Most of the time it works well, however occasionally it comes up with an error "Unlicensed copy - please purchase a legal copy through the Android Store!" and then has an "ok" button which closes it.

Usually when this happens I can clear the cache and it works again. Sometimes I need to reinstall it or at least clear the data. Now nothing seems to be working.

Anyone else had this problem?

Offline BeerSmith

• Brewer, Author, Patriot
  • BeerSmith Administrator
  • BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • BeerSmith - take the guesswork out of brewing!
    • BeerSmith
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2013, 07:41:29 AM »
Hi,
  That looks like a problem with Google Play licensing.  Unfortunately I have limited control over their licensing system.  My program does ask the Google server periodically to verify the license, but the mechanics of the license checking are implemented by the Google Play store.

I'm not sure why but I've had a rash of complaints in the last week. I think it might be a problem on the Google license server (hopefully just a temporary problem).

I've not changed anything on the BeerSmith code.

Brad
Get a free trial of BeerSmith 3 here