Author Topic: Couple questions about full version  (Read 3989 times)

Offline bille

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
Couple questions about full version
« on: October 25, 2012, 04:55:35 AM »
Is there a general timeframe as to when the full version may be out...couple months?  Six months?  A year?

If you buy the lite version will it be upgradeable to the full version or will it be a separate purchase?

Lastly, do you have an idea on what it'll cost?

Thanks!

Offline BeerSmith

• Brewer, Author, Patriot
  • BeerSmith Administrator
  • BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • BeerSmith - take the guesswork out of brewing!
    • BeerSmith
Re: Couple questions about full version
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 04:00:34 PM »
Hi,
  I'm working on it now, and hope to have it ready early in the new year.  I can't say exactly when as I have a lot of development and testing to do first!  Fortunately the lite version laid a lot of the basic framework already.

I would like to offer a discount for the full version for "lite" owners.  Unfortunately the app stores don't make this easy.  There is no way to directly offer a discount based on previous ownership.  I'm looking at the "in app purchase" option on some platforms but I'm not convinced yet that this will work across all platforms for upgrading in place, so I can't guarantee it will be a discounted upgrade.  If you really want the full version you might want to wait.

The price has not been set but I'm currently contemplating something in the $9.99-$14.99 range, with the lower end of that range being more likely.

Brad
Get a free trial of BeerSmith 3 here

Offline ericsmithback

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
Re: Couple questions about full version
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 04:14:54 AM »
Do you have an update on the expected release date of the full iPad version?

modification