• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Couple questions about full version

bille

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Is there a general timeframe as to when the full version may be out...couple months?  Six months?  A year?

If you buy the lite version will it be upgradeable to the full version or will it be a separate purchase?

Lastly, do you have an idea on what it'll cost?

Thanks!

Hi,
  I'm working on it now, and hope to have it ready early in the new year.  I can't say exactly when as I have a lot of development and testing to do first!  Fortunately the lite version laid a lot of the basic framework already.

I would like to offer a discount for the full version for "lite" owners.  Unfortunately the app stores don't make this easy.  There is no way to directly offer a discount based on previous ownership.  I'm looking at the "in app purchase" option on some platforms but I'm not convinced yet that this will work across all platforms for upgrading in place, so I can't guarantee it will be a discounted upgrade.  If you really want the full version you might want to wait.

The price has not been set but I'm currently contemplating something in the $9.99-$14.99 range, with the lower end of that range being more likely.

Brad

Do you have an update on the expected release date of the full iPad version?

Back