• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

2 brew pots for AG - Equipment pofile

darek

New Forum Member
Reaction score
First off, much appreciation to BS - as someone who has started out only steeping grains, I've been partial mashing for a couple years now, and BS has made converting recipes a breeze.

I'm on a road to AG now, however, and as someone who is limited by space (apartment in Chicago), and a stove, I've been looking into an AG solution that would require me to split the boil into two pots. With that said, what would be the best way, if possible to enter that for an equipment profile within BS?

The only way I can think of doing it would be to first calculate what my volumes would be in each pot, and enter in each pot as a separate profile... Or is there a more compatible solution available in the software that I am unaware of?

Any help is appreciated.

I don't have an option currently for split boils.  However one way to handle this might be to simply split the volumes equally if you can.

Brad

Back