• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

User Interface Improvement

Beer_Tigger

Forum Moderator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Brad:  Could you go thru the program and change some of the dialogs' initial focus field?  For example, in a recipe if I double click a grain to change the amount the "Grain" dialog pops up with the NAME field highlighted and ready for me to change it.  I usually don't change the name of the grain.  I ususally change the amount.  It would be a big UI improvement to set focus and selection on the field that makes the most sense when entering a dialog box.

If you'd like, I could spend some time making a list of some of the most obvious ones.  Just email me.

P.S. and I'll put another plug in for Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V...

Thanks!
  I like the suggestion.  In fact on the mobile app I've got two dialogs per ingredient - one used for "adding/editing" amounts and such and another used for editing details.  I think it works better, even though it was a lot of work to implement.

Brad

Back