• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Multiple batches of same recipe

cooldood

Apprentice
Reaction score
What is the best way to handle brewing the same recipe several times?  I have some favorite recipes that I would like to see how many times I have brewed it and look back at dates and my readings for each batch. 

I Select the recipe then click the Copy to Log icon.  I then rename it adding the brew date in the name.  I make alterations to that copy as well as add all my brew notes.

Not sure if it is the best way but it works for me.

I too have favorite recipes to brew over and over again and want to track process and results for each brew. The problem I have when setting up a future brew date is  measured brew values show up for a beer that has not been brewed yet.

I would think this would be a common issue.  It would be  a nice feature

Are there any plans to add a "batches" feature to Beer Smith?  I'm currently using iBrewmaster and this is the feature that is keeping me from transitioning from "Trial User" to "Registered User".

Thanks.

Back