• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Issue with Brewing View

kruz805

Apprentice
Reaction score
I just bought the software and was using it the other day.  I noticed that if you select a recipe and are showing it on the brewing view, the Measured OG and FG are not added in.  It will only show the calculated OG and FG in () next to it.  Is this because the program ignores the measured values ar is it a bug?

You can create your own template from the default one in the "c:\Program Files\BeerSmith\templates" directory.  The tags for the measured ones are $DISPLAY_OG and $DISPLAY_FG

Please make a copy of the one you want to duplicate and work on the copy.  Here is a short tutorial on making your own reports:

http://www.beersmith.com/custom_reports.htm

Cheers!
Brad

Thanks for the info.  I did not know that BeerSmith is so flexable.  I will have to try creating my own template.  

I would like to give some credit to Fred Bonjour for turning me onto this brewing software.  I am a member for the CRAFT homebrew club just like Fred.  He informed me of the software and after working with other packages, this one is much simpler for me to navigate (being an ex programmer and a Electrical Engineer).

Back