• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

attach photos to notes

novaris

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I would like the ability to attach photos to the notes section

I second that and think it would be a really nice feature. It would be so nice to attach an image of the beer to the recipe and notes. Multiple images would be nice to help track the beer as it clears and what it should look like when it has finished.

I had never thought of doing that.  I usually take a picture of the first beer out of the keg after it's been carbonated.  But those are just mostly to share and make my brother jealous.  It sounds like a great idea.

This feature would be great.  As well as a photo, a .pdf file, as some recipes are in PDF format, it would be nice to attach to the recipe!

I would rather each recipe got its own folder, then I could just throw whatever it is I want in there.

I'm glad I found this thread! I was going to post that I would like to be able to attach any kind of document to a recipe - here I was interested sheets, because I have some detailed numbers for the water.

Was going to ask for a place to attach the output file from my bcs that shows the mash temperature graph and found this thread.  Being able to attach files is a great idea.  thanks.

Back