• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Need brew day recipe and process details

dantesbrewery

Apprentice
Reaction score
For the BeerSmith Mobile app, I'm not interested in replicating the full BeerSmith program and features on my iPod touch or iPhone. I want an app that is a companion for my brew day with all the necessary recipe and batch information needed during the day along with calculators, timers and brew day record keeping. All the details needed in hand when standing next to a boiling pot of wort. I don't want to haul the MacBook outside.

The current app fails because it only imports the base recipe with none of the necessary calculated volumes, temperatures and brew steps.

Just glad that BeerSmith 2 supports XML export so I can move the recipe into the BeerAlchemy mobile app which does keep all the calculations and schedules from BeerAlchemy.

Thanks,

Bob

Thanks,
  I am adding session data (all in one place) for the "full" mobile app, and you can edit it when you edit a recipe.

Cheers,
Brad

Back