• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Rick from Illinois

rblevens

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Rick and my son Richard and I are setting up a home brewery.
We have three- 15 gal Blichmanns (one with false bottom) on three Blichmann burners with stands.
Still putting this together and with the kind help of you folks maybe we are up soon!
We are looking for a MENTOR so please help if you can- just get in touch with me.

We are in the middle of a Caribou Slobber starter kit from Northern Brewers!

Looking forward to a lot of interactions from the group!
Cheers,
Rick

rblevens said:
Hi everyone. My name is Rick and my son Richard and I are setting up a home brewery.
We have three- 15 gal Blichmanns (one with false bottom) on three Blichmann burners with stands.
Still putting this together and with the kind help of you folks maybe we are up soon!
We are looking for a MENTOR so please help if you can- just get in touch with me.

We are in the middle of a Caribou Slobber starter kit from Northern Brewers!

Looking forward to a lot of interactions from the group!
Cheers,
Rick

Welcome - I recently brewed that kit for our department Christmas party. Two others brewed too and mine was empty way before their's. Where in IL. are you? I'm in Orland Park.

Mike

Back